Thursday, January 28, 2010

Laffy Taffy Jokes

Hey Kelsey!

I was just chillin' on my computer and decided to write you a little note. I hope that you are enjoying your time over on the other side of the ocean. Just so you know, I totally watched Ellen today hoping to see Adrianne. I figured if you were here, we'd be sitting in my apartment straining to see her face during the quick shots to the crowd. Alas, no sign of her so you didn't miss a whole lot (although Ella, the mom that Jake kicked off this past week, was on).

Anyway, here's a little something to get you laughing. I love corny laffy taffy jokes and I'm going to grace you with some of their awesomeness. :)

What did the girl sea say when the boy sea asked her for a date? -- shore

How do you get a peanut to laugh? -- you crack it up

Why do shoemakers go to heaven? Because they have good soles

Why did the little cookie (biscuit) cry? -- because his mother was a wafer so long

Why was it so hot after the basketball game? because all of the fans left!!

What did the plate say to the other plate? -- lunch is on me! (hahahahaaa, oh goodness)

And last but not least...
Why was Cinderella so bad at sports?
Because she had a pumpkin for a coach and she ran away from the ball

Hahahahaaaa!

Hope you enjoyed some laughs...I sure did!! ;)

Kpax

No comments:

Post a Comment