Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to the grind

Hey KK!


I missed my day to blog towards the end of my internship/over Christmas break and thought I'd catch up while trying to avoiding studying foundational sciences - neuromuscular and patient management - cardiopulmonary classes...sounds enthralling, right? Yep, back at school again and already starting in. They are literally immersing us in ECGs and neuro physiology. Yeah, gross, I know. ;)


Honestly, that's about the extent of my update. Had a great internship at an excellent clinic in northern Iowa. Enjoyed living with my grandparents for 10 weeks. Christmas break went WAY too quickly - and I was sick for almost half of it. Spent New Year's Eve preparing for a friend's wedding and the next day standing up as a bridesmaid for her! I also moved out of my apartment and into a different place with a former bball teammate and a drake law student. It's not quite as big, but since I'm headed south in 5 months, it will do just fine.
Well for now, I think I'll just entertain you with a photo of my niece enjoying the trampoline she got for her birthday!! I have no idea how my sister managed to take this picture at the perfect time, but I feel as though the joy of bouncing emanates through Maia's expression and...well, hair. If you tilt your head to the right a little and close one eye she looks like a birdie! Well actually, you don't even have to do that to see it, hahaha!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the holidays in Prague! It looks like you had some wonderful meals and fun times with friends!!
I continue to pray that you are blessed each day with opportunities to share the Gospel and Christ's love with the people of Prague! What an amazing time through the Christmas season, and with Easter coming in a couple of months, to share the joy that comes with following Christ! Keep loving on your teammates, roommates, classmates, and all the other mates you encounter throughout the day. :D
Love from the States!
Kpax
P.S. That was not intended to rhyme. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment