Thursday, October 7, 2010

Faith

Kelsey Keizer! What up homegirl? I absolutely LOVED seeing you last month, you are such an encouragement and inspiration in my life! I'm also pumped that you're back in action over in Prague and all those girls lives. So I was thinking, could you send me a prayer list of specific people and things I can be fighting with you in? I'd love that.
So, instead of e-mailing you, I'll post it on your blog. I am really liking this Revelation study that we are doing. I really liked last weeks session, especially when she talked about John and the life attracting revelation. I so badly want to experience God and everything he has for me. I especially thought the third point was most challenging for me. "He had a history of allowing his former conceptions of Christ to be altered." If we are set in our ways, refuse to allow our doctrine to be challenged, we won't receive any revelation because God is looking for people who will be changed by it. I have grown up in the same association of churches, whereI have don't the same things for my whole life. Am I willing to hear from God and be changed from a new way? We talked about this a little when you were here, but I really liked how she put it.
I read Mark 6:5 today, "And he could do no might work there, except that he laid his hands on a few sick people and healed them. He marveled because of their unbelief." Oh Jesus.. give me more faith!!!!
LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!

Dybs

No comments:

Post a Comment