Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hey Kelsey!

Hey Kelsey!
I don't really have much of an exciting life to tell you about...but we'll give it a go and see where we land. :)

One of the things happening right now is the HUGE amounts of snow we've been given over the winter are starting to melt away. It's raining right now and has been fairly rainy the past few days...Unfortunately, that is bringing some flooding issues into March. I am PUMPED for spring. You can already see the "grass" (since it's really lots of mud and brown grass, not green yet)! It is nice to finally get a taste of spring and the new life that comes with it not to mention the warm weather.

Let's see...I have my next surgery date set for April 14. It's coming right up, but I look forward to July when I'll be healed up and ready to go. Heading back home for 8 weeks again, but I feel more prepared and ready to engage in my weeks of healing and time home rather than disengage in life like my first go-round.

Hmm...my niece has her first tumbling meet this Saturday and I'm interested to see how it goes. (Can't you already picture a bunch of 5 year-old kids running around trying to do cartwheels and forward rolls?!) Haha! I'll have to update you on how that goes, lol. Maybe my sister will even record it and I can post it for your entertainment...

Now that the Bachelor is finally over, I have more free time on my hands. It was a ridiculous season and I hope you've been able to catch some of the clips from the Ellen Show when the different cast members have been on to talk about the season. Jake and Vienna...well, I didn't think that's how it should have panned out, but it devestate me like it did for much of America. In fact - when Ellen was talking about having the couple on the show, the audience even booed about it! Funny how caught up in people's lives we get from a tv show.

Well, that's about all the excitement I can handle for one post. Haha! It's past midnight on this side of the world, so I should probably shut down. I hope that you are doing well, enjoying basketball, and loving the city of Prague with all that you have.

Blessings to you, dear sister. May the Lord's strength fill you daily. May your passions for the people in Prague continue to stir your heart with love and compassion for His people. May the Lord pursue your heart and show you the power of the cross of Jesus Christ that you will be able to share with others the mercy and healing that comes with knowing Christ. And may you continue to honor and glorify our Lord in all that you are and all that you do.

You are loved,
Kpax

No comments:

Post a Comment