Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Blues

This lady's got 'em. I don't know what language that web site is written in, though. Maybe Praguish? If so, you should be able to figure it out. If not, just click on the "play" sign (it's the one that looks like a triangle). :)
My Monday actually went quite well. I didn't even give out any detentions! But the best part of my day was probably when one of my fellow English teachers came into my room this morning to tell me that she had something for me. It was a number of this guy she thinks I should go out with. So that was fun... Still wondering what in the world I'm supposed to do with that!
I hope your Monday was spectacular! You're doing amazing things over there for the Kingdom, KK, and I LOVE it! Keep on keepin' on! Run the race with endurance!
Anna

*1 Corinthians 9:19-23*

No comments:

Post a Comment