Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No Limits....

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9

Let's try this with your name in it! "Have I not commanded you, Kelsey? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, no be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Notice that it is a command to be strong, courageous, fearless, and not dismayed. There are no limits to it. It's not be strong and courageous if you are called to the nations, or be strong and courageous if you are a pastor... NO! Its YOU! ME! BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! KK.... wherever you go.. you ARE strong and courageous because the God inside of you is strong and courageous. That's who you are! There are no limits on you girl! Its a command just like 'do not lie' etc,. I believe that you can step fearlessly into any situation knowing that GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD! Draw on His strength because you already have it!

Other note, things here are going great! I finished up my last week of classes and finals this past week and am getting ready to walk across that stage on Friday! I have a sweet fake tan annnd got some new contacts so I'll be ready to go! lol :) Are you ready for the 'NEW JAM OF THE WEEK?!?!" This weeks is called... "Walk it Like I'm Changed" by Fedel. ENJOY! love you so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhLLnskkF88

No comments:

Post a Comment