Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hey Kels,

I love you, I'm thinking about you and praying for you. Loved reading your last email; you write like you talk. We also got your postcard today- you are so funny.

Do you remember the talk we had in the kitchen... the one about the birds and the bees?


I know I told you, but I was so blessed by reading 2 Chronicles 20:12b on your profile. So timely. I have thought a lot about in Matthew where Jesus is praying in the garden of Gethsemane and he asks the disciples to go with him. It was always strange to me that he asked them to go... what could they do? They had nothing to really offer him- they didn't know how he felt, what was about to happen... and they couldn't fix anything... but he needed people to be around.. to have warm bodies there with him- their presence was comfort enough. I've thought a lot about that lately.

I'm sorry again for missing your call, I really wish I would have picked up. Love you a lot.

Leigha

No comments:

Post a Comment