Thursday, February 4, 2010

KK! I didn't realize you were such a devout Elen fan! haha! Ok, so I was pullin up this blog in class and this girl I sat by was like, "OH My WORD! Do you have a friend living in Prauge?" And I was like, "HECK YES! Only the coolest person ever! She's sharin Jesus with that whole place and her basketball team!" And then she was like, "I used to live in that area and I want to talk to her! Can I have her email?" It was so neat! ....So you might be getting an email from someone you don't know...but we had a whole Jesus convo about you and how lost that area is and I think she might be a believer too...not sure...but she seemed to see the depravity of the place without Christ.

Also, I just wanted to fill you in that the superbowl is this weekend...not sure if you're a fan, but it's pretty big here in this country. I don't know if you've watched the Jesus videos, but if you have you'll laugh at this quote..."but it's the SUPERBOWL Jesus!" hahaa!

One more thing, these verses have been on my heart to share with you and pray over you this week - Isaiah 61:1-4:

"The Spirit of the SOverign Lord is upon me, because He has annointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengence of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion - to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. The will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor. They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations."

UHH! So good! He has annointed you sister, with His Spirit - what power is in you do reveal such an amazing God to the dark and broken hearts. May He plant in them salvation and may His Splendor pour out! And generations will be changed!

Anna W

No comments:

Post a Comment