Monday, February 1, 2010

Randomness

Hey KK!

I was just reading through some of the blogs on here, and when I saw yesterday's post, I thought I'd add to the Ellen list. Now, not many things are better than Shawn Johnson - I realize this. But I saw this on youtube and just had to add it on here. You'll thank me later.

Ellen Clip

On a side note, I found out that today is "Working Naked Day" according to one web site. I wouldn't recommend that, though. I don't know what kind of work you really do over there, but I'm guessing it would cause too many people to stumble. According to that same web site, it's also "Hula in the Coola Day," and while I don't really know what that means, I'm guessing it's safer than going to work naked.

Anyway, I hope things are going well for you! I'm sure you're busy being the basketball stud you always are! Enjoy every minute, and God bless!

Anna

Ephesians 3:16-21

No comments:

Post a Comment